- Created: 08 October 2013
Poetry Africa, in partnership with KZN Department of Arts and Culture (Language Services) offers an opportunity for Inanda, Ntuzuma, KwaMashu, Umlazi and iLembe district residents to attend the festival’s evening programme at a discounted rate with FREE transport.
iPoetry Africa, ibambisene noMnyango WezobuCiko NamaSiko KwaZulu Natali (KZN DAC) - kwingxenye yezilimi - inikeza ithuba kwizakhamuzi zaseNanda, eNtuzuma, KwaMashu, eMlazi kanye neLembe District ukuba zibe yingxenye yalomgubho kuhlelo lwasebusuku ngamanani aphansi nezokuthutha zamahhala
SHUTTLE TIMES / IZIKHATHI ZEZOKUTHUTHA:
14 - 18 October DEPARTS 17:00 from Inanda/Ntuzuma/KwaMashu and Umlazi RETURNS 22:00
19 October DEPARTS 12:00 from Inanda/Ntuzuma/KwaMashu, Umlazi and iLembe district RETURNS 23:00
1. INK Creative Arts Centre – A section near A Community Hall
2. Amaoti, next to Cllr’s office by police station
3. Amaoti next to kwaMdletshe (Imbumba)
4. Inanda – eMtshebheni
1. Kwa W eBaker next to Oasis Church (contact person Nhlanhla 074 648 6034)
2. Joe Hall next to Taxi Rank (contact person Musa Mncwabe 074 311 1078)
Tickets for the Sneddon will be R20, and available on the bus.
For more info and to book please call Brenda: 082 673 6181 / Mayelana nemi ininingwane kanye nokubhalisa xhumana noBrenda: 082 673 6181